Been a Serato user for a very long time and I have been thinking of switching to some sc6000m’s but I have a few questions about some features of the sc6000players in standalone mode that I regularly use in Serato. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
- Can the browser on the sc6000 be customized to include the comment section?
- Can you manage the library on the sc6000 on the fly, while djing — such as adding comments, and moving songs into other playlists?
- What is the maximum number of songs that the browser can fit on the sc6000 screen? I spin with the browser mode on Serato giving me the maximum number of songs to view.
- Is there a sampler in the Denon ecosystem?
- Can quantize be turned off? I don’t need the player to count 1-4 for me, nor do I need any quantization. I downloaded the Desktop Denon Prime app and I noticed that cue points can’t just be placed outside of any quantization. The app made me make a beat grid and then placed cue points that were snapped to the grid. I don’t use sync or quantize or any of those features.
- Can you export and look at your playlist history?
- Can you search out of order? Can I search for “fire pitbull” and will it aggregate fireball by Pitbull? Or, do search tearms have to be exact?
Thank you in advance!!! I know it would be best to just give them a whirl but IDK anyone locally that uses these, and $4,000 is a lot of money to try something out, just to possibly deal with a return process.