Has anyone figured out or fixed the peripherals did not come online (mixer) issue?

please tell me there is a simple effective permanent fix for the mixer peripheral not coming online at boot which basically means your not playing any music through prime 4. thank you

boo. i dont get it cause when it decides to load correctly every other feature performs flawlessly on the controller. how is that possible? idk ive got a support ticket in, ive done a few trying to figure this â– â– â– â–  out but really am not looking forward to being without my system for a month. and half the time i dont think i get a response from dernon. fingers crossed, im committed to a full function, full time unit. holla

theres already history, huh? i had the 6000 mk2 for years with out 1 problem but i wanted to get away from serato and the whole standalone thing is dope over pioneer but they gotta get the squeaks out for sure. im optimistic

I have the same issue with my prime system after update, same as other user had in his photo’s! I updated initial from version 1.4 beta to 1.4.1 Have tried to go back to 1.3, via USB and via cable but no such luck. Screen functions, mixer and controller no succes luck. I have sent a mail to support aswell, but I understand low staff during corona times, hence I post it here too. Cheers

I wonder if it’s timing

Like maybe the main cpu or program waits 3 seconds for all the peripherals to come on line and, for some reason an updated board/routine /peripheral now takes 4 seconds to be ready to come on line.

So maybe the main board or main program needs to give each peripheral more time to come online at power up, or maybe it needs to retry comms with any “not ready” or “not online” board three or four times before giving up and giving a “did not come on line” message.

Just guesses, based on other systems I’ve encountered.

1 Like

no such luck, I hope Denon support contacts me, since the dealer is trying is almost not to reply at all.

I agree, lucky we all have not many these days (Corona) so my system not working is not hurting me in that respect cash wise, but it would be nice If I could cheer up my lovely neighbors in these times with some nice vibes to raise spirits! Please Denon support, try to come up with support if your dealers fail to do so!