Has anyone configured prime go with resolume? help

Well, that I have connected through the link of the prime go and (resolume) for the moment it does not detect it. Someone has tried ?

1 Like

yes,the same…nothing.

Uffffff Denon :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Also nothing over here. Had hoped it would work for a livestream the other night but Resolume couldn’t see it at all.

Aren’t the Go and Resolume two mutually exclusive ideas though?

resolume all about having Big screens, driven from a laptop, running software, cables, bits, bits, bits But the Go is all about portability, flitting around on the move? On the go even.

Does the Go box or adverts or manual say that the Go is Resolume compatible?

Does the Resolume website say that the Go should be compatible?

Isn’t Resolume a competitor of Soundswitch, which Denons mother company own? Tactical marketing choice there maybe.

From the Denon DJ website: " the PRIME 2 and GO have StagelinQ connectivity to command impactful AV elements via SoundSwitch lighting and Resolume video control"

1 Like

Well in that case, yes it should all work happy.

It makes me wonder sometimes that maybe the Half of the denon company who makes the firmware should occasionally have some interaction with the half of the Denon company who adds words to the website and sales info.

Lucky it’s not a major feature.

1 Like

I managed to get the Prime Go to sync up to Resolume using StagelinQ last week. This was just after updating to 1.6.2. on the firmware, which I think made the difference (I hadn’t been able to get it to work before the update but had only briefly tried). It all works exactly as expected.

How did you be able to connect the player layer target?