Grid edit issue

Hi!

I’ve just received the denon prime go and it is fantastic, but I have an issue. I don’t know if it was the case with the last OS because my fisrt action was upgrading the OS to 2.0.

I’ve seen on tutorials in Youtube there is a grid edit function we could activate pushing the vinyl botton and have then the possibility to move the grid moving the jogg.

But for me it doesn’t work at all. I can activate the grid edit efectively and apear grid edit icones on the screen. But pushing this icones doesn’t move the grid at all and moving the jogg in edit grid mode doesn’t do nothing.

see the video of the issue

I tryed it on the two decks, with diferent tracks, and I verify the editing of the tracks wasn’t blocked on the Engin Dj software. But I can’t solve this issue.

Any idea? Is it a reported 2.0 issue yet ?

Thanks

Suggestions

• try restarting the unit?

• try updating the OS again?

• try wiping the usb/SD card and export tracks to it again

Hi, thanks to answer.

try restarting the unit? -> Done

try updating the OS again? ->Done

try wiping the usb/SD card and export tracks to it again -> Done

No solved. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m experiencing it randomly in prime 4 after 2.0

Hi dudes.

I’ve investigated the issue all day long ![🤦and I found something interesting…

I’ve tested the files and I realized that if I imported a file in Engine DJ, and I transferted it to the usb stick from there, then in Prime go apeared the "sync lead botton and the grid edit didn’t work. But if I tranfered this same track directly in the usb stick, without processing it in Engine Dj, then, the botton “sync lead” didn’t appear on the screen and the grid mode worked perfectly. Somebody on a facebook users page confirmed me that “sync lead” appared everytime the grid had been proceed by Engine Dj.

In conclusion, the issue is not due to Prime Go but to Engine Dj.

So what’s hells is happening in Engine Dj with the file during the process?

You haven’t by any chance locked the grid in Engine desktop?

@Reese i suppose that he is referring to that with this statement perhaps I read that wrong.

Grids edit fine on the 6000 and 5000 that I have here.

Ah yeah. Overlooked that.