Going to Hamburg this september

Hi guys,

My girl and I am going to Hamburg this september. Anything interesting we should have a look at while we are there?

Best regards Engell

1 Like

Donā€™t look any further than the bedroom, mate. :joy:

Seriously. Havenā€™t been to Hamburg myself, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s great!

We ordered a soundproof room my friend :wink: And we hope its soundproof from the inside and out :joy:

Its the next ā€œfree-weekendā€ (september 24th, 25th and 26th) we have - without kids, work or gigs.

3 Likes

The ā€œPortuguese quarterā€ is nice for dining. The bar ā€œLe Lionā€ serves some very good drinks.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin. Very much appreciated - we love good drinks :smiley:

I go a few times a year with work and really enjoy it. Itā€™s only for the day so I do the city centre shops. Unfortunately we donā€™t do much touristy things.

One thing that often pops up is the mini model city and the Holsten brewery tour. Iā€™ve never been to either though.

My girl friend will not go to the miniature land :joy: I tried.

But the brewery tour could be something in her ā€˜tasteā€™ā€¦ Or down her ā€˜aleā€™ā€¦ If you get my point (in Danish it kinda makes sense :rofl:)

1 Like

If you guys are thirsty you also might wanna consider a tour of the ā€œRatsherren Brauereiā€ besides Holsten. Holsten is more of the industrial scale type of beer, while Ratsherren is a smaller brewery.

1 Like