Game changing feature

For the sc5000 / 6000 I want to recommend to Denon a game changing feature. Imagine being able to link two tracks on the engine and, once the first is loaded, the second is automatically loaded in level 2 which will start in sync when the first level is played or better when it reaches a specified hot cue. The track in layer 2 could be a drum loop or acapella, this function would take the denon players to another level.

1 Like

Similar to stems feature. Been a few requests for this already.

1 Like

Yeah stems combined with instant double.

1 Like

It would be a different function from the stems, the linked track would be a file with a drum loop, an acapella or a sample of your choice, which could be changed, modified at your convenience. It would take advantage of the dual layer function, and no other media player could do it.

1 Like

How about 3 or even 4 tracks starting in sync?

The feature is already there. Crossfader start.

Cue up your tracks, on any channels 1,2,3,4 with the crossfader over on Left / A-side of its position.

Set the crossfader assign of all the channels that you want to start in sync from their cue points, to Right / B-side.

When you’re ready slide the crossfader to right/B-side and all the tracks start in-sync

1 Like

I give an example of the result I would like to obtain: in the preparation I connect a track n.1 to another track n.2, the second will be for example a capella, on the first track I place the hot cue n.2 where the capella must start (track n.2) and on the track n.2 I place hot cue 2 on the start, engine should automatically load the linked capella on layer 2, and automatically start hot cue # 2 when track 1 reaches hot cue position # 2. the result would be that in a single gesture engine loads the linked track and starts it at the moment you decide and, you can decide whether or not to play the track with the changes simply with the volume faders of layer 2. Once you have played the track with the changes, you can easily change everything in engine prime.

1 Like

Isnt that just making a “clone-a-night” potential.

The audience would get the same result if you lined up the two three tracks at home and recorded it to a new 5 minute track and played that track wholesale at them.

2 Likes

the result of my example can be obtained in many ways, using various software, for example with ableton. The way I have proposed is simply the simplest and most elegant, in practice the most powerful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.