Für Prime 4 Nutzer nichts besonderes dabei

… müssen leider nochmal warten…habe es getestet aber ist für mich noch nicht ausgereift… FX 2 im Roll Effekt funktioniert nicht ordnungsgemäß…daher erstmal zurück zu 1.4.1…schade…

What would be the flaw in the ROLL effect?

Wenn man im Roll Effekt stellt, läuft es im On Betrieb auf 4 Beat und höher nicht synchron… im FX 1 funktioniert es… Prime4

That is, do you mean that the FX1 unit behaves differently from the FX2 unit with the same track when you use ROLL?

Ja genau…habe es nochmal getestet mit 1.4.1 und da läuft es gut…

Everything you write should also be verified by others. @PKtheDJ what do you think about it?

You want me to try it? I can do that. My rate is 50 Euro per hour :grin:

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :grin: This is a good price!

I was interested to have your comment on this report and also of others who have installed 1.5.1.

Also can you tell me if they fixed the problem of the lack of the name “artist” in the horizontal view?

OK so there does seem to be something very strange with FX 2. It doesn’t seem to be rolling the correct section when I press it. Still no artist displayed.

Do you think it is better to check with multiple consoles and then open a report? I haven’t yet installed 1.5.1 so I can’t verify anything.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :zipper_mouth_face: :astonished: :pleading_face: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It is better that I say nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.