Full RGB Waveforms

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? Full RGB waveforms for the SC5000/Engine Prime software.

• How will this feature help you and others? More standardized waveform colors and ease of visual analysis especially coming from other programs like Traktor and Rekordbox.

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Traktor, Rekordbox, Serato.

• Does a workaround currently exist? Not currently.

• How often would you use this feature? Every single day.

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? While I understand the Blue, Green and White default waveform color is uniform with the SC5000 hardware, it would just be incredibly nice to have the option to utilize a full RGB waveform. I have been spinning for years preferring RGB waveforms and it would just be amazing and feel familiar have them here on my SC5000s.

7 Likes

No vote from me, sorry.

Multiple request for it already. Make sure you heart :heart: the original requests.

Hopefully this option makes it to a future update

Nor from me. Several hundred other suggestions and requests which are far more important. Not that anyone would be able to tell the difference between blueish purple electric guitars and purplish blue synths anyway. I’ll pop in a request for a cappuccino maker and add in the blind viability comment of “it should be easy enough to add it”, followed by the standard “I can’t believe it left the factory without the ability to make cappuccino”. :smile:

Also, voting for THIS request for different color waveforms will dilute votes on the existing request(s?) for different color waveforms.

More needed updates/ features/ requests at this moment, so cant vote this yet… :confused:

It’s a definite vote from me. I’ve always thought that Denon had adopted the blue/green/white for purely cosmetic reasons, rather than using an already accepted industry standard. …same with the metering. We normally have red at the top of meters for a reason!

Whichever 3 people have voted for this idea on this thread are sort of voting against the other duplicate requests for more colors / RGB colors

I’m not in favor of more than three colors on the waveform, but I am in favor of the ability to choose what those three colors are, as well as the colors of other on-screen info.