Fuction AutoGain for Prime 4

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? I would like to have an autogain function in the Prime 4 !

• How will this feature help you and others? The Volume of each Track does not have to be adjusted manually and each Track always has the same volume !

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? This is not in any product !

• Does a workaround currently exist? Yes set manually !

• How often would you use this feature? I would always use this feature and I think many others too !

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? This feature is included in almost every DJ Software and I think it’s great !

6 Likes

@Nekoro_DenonDJ

Merge with Autogain during analysis for playback on Prime hardware ?

4 Likes

Hey @Reese, let’s let these two threads stay alive. Mostly similar yes, but different. Thanks for the input though, you are super thorough!

2 Likes

Is it now in the feature request ??

You’re all set @Cuepoint, everything is where it is, thank you for your request!

1 Like

Okay, I hope the function will come.

1 Like

I’d also would like to see the autogain as a function in the Prime 4 unit available. At least it could support the ReplayGain Tag in MP3 / FLAC.

That would be great if there’s an auto gain functionality while analyzing tracks!

You mean like a normalize feature?