[FIXED] 1.3.2 not saving hot cues and other track changes

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 1.3.2 on MacOS High Sierra MacBook pro Mid2012

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) load track in engine prime set 1 or more hot cues load other tracks to do the same reload the first track again and hot cues are not saved

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) Expected to see hot cues saved to tracks

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Actual result is song reloads without any of the changes I made

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) it seems to randomly save some of them, but does not save them 8 out of 10 times

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) MacBook Pro Mid 2012

• Operating System & Version (if applicable): Mac OS

• Link to Video Repro: not sure how to do this

1 Like

hey @steve75x

We’ve fixed this bug in the latest release of Engine Prime, 1.3.3.

Apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused, please download the new version here: https://www.denondj.com/engine-prime

Cheers.

Awesome thank you, I can’t wait to try it out!

1 Like

Let me know if you’re still having the same issue with 1.3.3, but we’re confident its resolved with this build :slight_smile:

For me everything remains the same as I commented here (MCX8000 does not load cue points in some tracks that have them correctly in the usb), even with this latest version

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.