[FIXED] 1.3.2 not saving hot cues and other track changes

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 1.3.2 on MacOS High Sierra MacBook pro Mid2012

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) load track in engine prime set 1 or more hot cues load other tracks to do the same reload the first track again and hot cues are not saved

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) Expected to see hot cues saved to tracks

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Actual result is song reloads without any of the changes I made

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) it seems to randomly save some of them, but does not save them 8 out of 10 times

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) MacBook Pro Mid 2012

• Operating System & Version (if applicable): Mac OS

• Link to Video Repro: not sure how to do this

1 Like

hey @steve75x

We’ve fixed this bug in the latest release of Engine Prime, 1.3.3.

Apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused, please download the new version here: https://www.denondj.com/engine-prime

Cheers.

Awesome thank you, I can’t wait to try it out!

1 Like

Let me know if you’re still having the same issue with 1.3.3, but we’re confident its resolved with this build :slight_smile:

For me everything remains the same as I commented here (MCX8000 does not load cue points in some tracks that have them correctly in the usb), even with this latest version