Firmware wont updating

I have buy me a new Denon DJ Prime 2 but i dont can use the controller. It comes a Message with "The following peripheral did not come online during boot. Prime2 Controller(00.58) Prime2 Left Display(00.38) Prime2 Right Display(00.38) And then are two Buttons one with “Update FW” And “Ignore”. When i click on Update FW Nothing happend. No Update nothing. Okei i search how i came in the Meno for reboot. So i click on the View button a long time but nothing happen! Pls help how can i use the Controller…

Hi @ChriZTallisiert - Very sorry to hear of the troubles! Unfortunately, if the update FW button did not resolve the issue, the unit will need to be serviced/replaced.

If you message me directly with your contact info (name, phone, email, and country), I’ll have someone reach out to resolve this ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience but promise to get you back up and running as quickly as we can. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.