We’re pleased to announce that a new version of X1800 Prime firmware is now available. This version brings the highly requested Broadcast Mode that allows the main mix to send over USB audio channels 1&2. Making it easy to configure the mixer for use with livestreaming applications. This update also brings a number of usability and stability improvements. More details below!
Release Notes | X1800 Version 1.5.0
- Added Broadcast mode. Broadcast mode sends the main output mix over USB audio channels 1 & 2 for computer applications such as OBS.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where Instant FX was not working for Reverb FX when Noise FX was on (44.1/48kHz)
- Fixed an issue where Noise FX was not working when Reverb FX was on (44.1/48kHz)
- Fixed Autogate FX initialization
- Fixed an issue where Gate Sweep FX reduced audio level when turning from center to right
- Fixed an issue where FX length was incorrect when quantize was on and deck was in a loop
- Fixed an issue where Sweep FX did not disengage properly when control was centered
- Fixed an issue where switching EQ type would create audio pop
- Fixed network issue that caused instant FX latch unexpectedly
- Renamed ‘TRANS’ BPM FX to ‘AUTO GATE’ (functionality unchanged)
- Improved PHASER BPM FX sound at 96kHz
- Improved data flow over the network
- Other various stability enhancements & improvements