Firmware update countup

300 days since the last firmware.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 72 hours due to a large number of community flags.

We appreciate everyone speaking out on our behalf in a positive manner, and we greatly appreciate your patience. It is our goal to always deliver a fully qualified and 100% stable firmware release, despite wait time duration between firmware/software updates, however it is to assure that your PRIME Series products are working at both our and your highest standard when updated.

4 Likes

IMO, as annoying as that is, it’s not that big of a deal to me because I’m already using Rekordbox and the tags within the songs to make sure the BPM is right, the latter being the most accurate. I still wish Engine Prime was more accurate in reading BPM but that’s not the deal breaker. The deal breaker for me is lacking features the competitors have (Rekordbox & Serato) and still not having them almost two years after release. Still no smart crates, can’t organize crates, USB devices don’t automatically sync, etc. All I need is for Engine Prime to actually be enjoyable to use and the firmware issues ironed out for the Prime series to murder the competition. Competition is good for consumers, but you can’t compete if you can’t at least keep up.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.