Firmware release date

Happy new year folks! Does anyone have any idea on when the new firmware for SC6000 is going to be released and any info what to expect in terms of fixes and new features?

I am pretty sure this is interesting for many of us.

Best, Evan

Denon Dj officials will announce when it’s ready. No features leaks are available so far.

Maybe this year, now we’re in 2021.

The old posts here show denon won’t say a shadow of a hint about what’s coming, or when for firmware until moment they download kink is made available. That could be tomorrow, or it could be months away - with the latter more likely. Probably a few fixes with a few new features.

Well I have to disagree. since a public beta has been released there is in my eyes a pretty good indication of what to expect of the stable version… of course with great reservations, like stated in those release notes

So obviously these are not the final release notes, but I think it does give an idea of the intentions

2 Likes

What about FX in this update? This has been mentioned already in Jun 2020 by Mojaxx here (7:05): https://youtu.be/V6csagtKmYk

And also in the forum here: Beat effects levels - #8 by erhan

And here: Problems with FX

So far no comment from Denon team. At least some comment how you are tackling this issue would be nice to know! Cheers.

Ehm well. FX are not on an SC6000 which is discussed in this topic.

I don’t have a PrimeGO, so I cannot tell about that either.

An update is coming in 2 mins and all your issues will be fixed.

1 Like

Oh, I was referring to the 1.6 beta release discussion…

Someone somewhere will hold you to that and in three minutes will start moaning about how puoneer do this, and their friends Hercules controller does that and that recordcox does that , and that virtual flea-Jay has done an update in 7 seconds after someone asked for confetti overlay interest point cues and all the usual

1 Like

I know, we’re all waiting for a🦄

Just posting here cause I’m excited for dual waveform display and possibility of an update to the browser.

I would think any day now. Mind you I was saying that at Christmas. Its been several months in the making so am expecting big things not just what dropped in the public beta back in September albeit with all bugs squashed. I think the dev team have had ample time to add and tweak way more.

2 Likes