[Feature Suggestion] Line based visual beat matching, a way to unload tracks

What the ■■■■, that is SO bad. Pioneer players don’t force the sync feature for that other bar to move. What if i don’t want to cheat using auto-sync?

Denon really needs to fix that, it cant be that hard to make an update just for the other bar to move. I hope they read this, probably won’t though.

Either way, thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Add your like to this post.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/beat-counter-while-sync-is-not-enabled/13873

2 Likes

Thanks, i liked it and wrote in the thread. Hopefully Denon Senpai will notice.

1 Like

Dude, you literally want to “cheat” by visually beatmatching… :unamused: It’s 2019 ffs, it’s ok to use sync. And yes, Denon should fix it, if nothing to please users.

2 Likes

I’d rather they use the screen space for more useful things. Perhaps I should use some of those blackout blocks seen in some of the above posts in my request, to re-enforce my point. :black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square: :black_small_square::black_small_square: :black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square:

:slight_smile:

And why would you think that? A bad experience after joining this forum 12 hours ago or??

(I don’t really understand the general tone of your posts. I probably read them differently than how it’s meant to be read.)

3 or 4 more “trips” of swearing filters and he’s probably auto-kicked off anyway

Registered my account 12 hours ago*

My tone is loaded since i spent 4000€ and was faced with some minor disappointments, like the beat matching enforcing sync and one of my players being completely dead so i had to ship it back to the UK and wait for another three weeks to get a replacement. Surely you can understand that it is a worrisome introduction to Denons products?

But the good thing about the SC5000 and X1800 is that its features can be updated, which i hope happens.

A critique of a feature, or a missing feature, is not an attack on your person. However some people seem to take it that way.

Thanks for the heads up, ill try to use “heck” instead of the f-word in the future.

1 Like

We all paid top € or $. When I bought the set they were around the 6000. And they definitely didn’t have the features they have now…

I don’t take anything personal. The only problem I have with new members is that they usually don’t read or search a bit before (shouting swearing) posting the obvious. Hell, most even buy before researching.

We are here to help to get everyone on the DenonDJ train, even the simplest questions about a white colored ring when the X1800 fader is down and the optional use of faderstart!! But please try to be a bit less “disappointed”. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes

In my other answer I forgot to mention Reese.

He is not a Denon crew, but is always ready to help, and has always very usable knowledge :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Personally i found you and mufasa to be more helpful as you didn’t get defensive and posted relevant comments to ease said disappointment and frustration. So thank you for that!

1 Like

So it’s all okay for you to be frustrated and we all just need to accept that?? Wow…

Believe me. We all had our frustration. My first X1800 had a complete analog shutdown and needed an RMA. One of my first SC’s had a corrupting screen and was a DOA after I bought it. DenonDJ will solve it if a unit is defective. Without any problem I received new gear, no repairs.

Furthermore, I did not get defensive, I just asked where this was coming from:

Bad experience with another forum/product?

Anyway, we helped you and there are numerous requests made and they all get read by DenonDJ staff.

I hope you understand my point of view without black squared text blocks. This is getting off-topic.

You didn’t help me, the other people i mentioned did. Every reply i have gotten from you so far has been off-topic.

Was it the filtered profanity that set you off? In that case i am truly sorry.

But i don’t think this is the correct forum to harp on about your personal grievances related to me expressing disappointment over a missing feature. I certainly don’t, and i won’t respond to you in this thread any further.

Have a great day Reese.

Trust me - @Reese is absolutely one of the best and helpful users in here.

2 Likes

XDJ1000

NXS2

NB

@Nekoro_DenonDJ can this topic be moved to feature request section or should a new one be created there?

Another question- in terms of feature suggestions that pre-date the Feature Request section, are they still being considered?

6 Likes

Bump bumps bumped

1 Like

Don’t understand why a simple feature like this one is not implemented yet? @AIRVince

4 Likes

@jwill can you kindly move this thread to the Feature Request section. It was first requested way back in May 17 :wink:

2 Likes

If that’s the case, any DJ that can count to 4 should also be able to divide by 2. If you can’t then use your phone calculator or use the beat grid adjustment to divide or multiply. Songs that were analyzed incorrectly you can tap it out.

1 Like