Feature request:Return to beginning of sorted list versus bottom

If I decide to mix directly from my collection sorted by key, if I select a track in one key when I return to select the next track it brings me to the bottom of the sorted key list so I have to scroll up to find another track in the same key versus returning me to the top of the sorted key I was just in allowing me to scroll down to view other titles in the same key which would make more sense then having to scroll up again to see songs in the same key I was just playing.

1 Like

Hello @DJCB1, and thank you for posting! We have a Feature Request section of the forum where this can live. However, before it can been imported into said section, we’d like to ask you to edit/resubmit this request by answering the questions set in place when creating a new feature request topic (click the bold link above and start a new topic). These questions are asked so that our Development Team has a full understanding of the request if/when approved for submission, and so that other forum members can have that same level of understanding; allowing them to vote upon your request for approval.