Feature Request: Default pad mode & a navigation shortcut

Hey!

Hope all is well. I wanted to request the following features:

1. A default pad behavior: I would like an option in the settings that would let me set a pad mode as a default. So every time I load a new song into my player, the pad mode defaults back to the pad mode I selected rather than staying in whatever mode I selected earlier.

2. I would like a shortcut that shortcuts a player’s navigation browser to whatever crate/playlist/folder another player is on. For example, if I have player A in a sub playlist called “playlist 1” and player B is in a sub crate somewhere. I would like a shortcut that I could press on player B (like back + fwd button together or a onscreen shortcut) that will immediately bring my browser to the same window Player A is on. I hope that explanation makes sense. It would make quick mixing a lot of easier.

3 Likes

Part 1 is ok as an option - it has sense to have default mode on or off sometimes. Request 2 is also good.

But, these two requests need to be written in the proper form in the feature request area.

Thanks! I realized shortly after I posted but I keep getting an error that says use tags but doesn’t give me any options to do so

There is a window for tags just next to the topic

Plus the ideas need to be on separate request forms, so people can award votes/likes to the two ideas independently. I’d like to vote for the second one when it gets its form.