FEATURE REQUEST: Bulk analysis on player

I love the fact that these players can do on-deck analysis without the need for a computer. This could be further improved by allowing the deck to work through all unanalysed tracks when triggered via a button in the utility or preferences menu. Maybe disable this feature when the player is in use, but definitely useful when the player is idle.

Currently i have to manually load each track in order to trigger analysis, which obviously takes a long time.

Thank you for your feedback - I will pass this onto the development team :slight_smile:

Thank you for your suggestion, agree this would be a great feature! You’re not the first to request and we’ve added to the options for possible future updates.

In the mean time I’ve found a good way round this (especially when importing Rekorbox playlists etc) is once the player has imported and converted to EP, eject the drive and put it back into the laptop, selected all tracks and run analysis.

Hope this helps.

Interesting. Just to be clear, you mean run analysis in EP on the computer?

Yes that’s correct. Engine Prime will see the USB drive, from here you can navigate to the playlist, select and and run analysis.

Please let me know how you get on.