External drive issue

hi, hope someone can help me out - firstly let me explain how i sort my music. i download music using a windows laptop - same laptop is used to add the tracks to an external drive. once loaded onto said drive, i delete the tracks from my laptop (to keep space free). i then use my macbook for arranging playlists.

i am having problems now since the last 2 updates. i am unable to remove playlists directly from my external drive. when i add tracks to a playlist on my external, they don’t show up, however they are in the collection. i am unable to get the playlists on the external to sync to the laptop.
basically nothing is working like it used to. i never ran into any of these issues prior to the last 2 updates. am i missing something?? i literally am ready to smash everything up i’m that frustrated with it all. the new software is dreadful … what have u done denon !!!

I’m having similar issues and am trying to get in touch with customer support over this. I can add playlist to my external, but can’t remove them, or add tracks to them.

Basically DOA.

If I get in touch with them I’ll update this thread!