Export playlist to a printable file

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? Export the playlist/history/crate to a .txt file

• How will this feature help you and others? ie: when you have to post a playlist of a set

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Rekordbox and MixMeister have it. I don’t know about other softwares (I mean I don’t use any software like traktor,etc…)

• Does a workaround currently exist? copy& paste field by field

• How often would you use this feature? I would use every time I post a show on Mixcloud

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

9 Likes

+1 for export to .txt (collection, crates, playlists, history)

I would also like to see an export to .html for the same categories on top of .txt

On top it woud be nice if a pop-up showed up: Choose the columns that you want to export.

You can also export to .csv currently and import the .csv in Excel. Time consuming, but it will work

Try Musconv tools. It worked fine for me.

If you right click a playlist it will give you the option to Export in the drop down menu. This doesn’t give a txt export, but does do csv (comma separated value), meaning it’s easy to import into your favorite spreadsheet for further editing/printing.

Yes I know, but doing directly ion txt (like mixmeister does) it saves a lot of time if you have to copy the playlist in sites like mixcloud. it’s faster,that’s it.