Experience with Denon DJ Prime GO Wifi Connectivity?

Does anyone have the Denon DJ Prime Go? I switched to this device recently for it’s mobility but mine doesn’t seem to have the best wifi range or connectivity.

I imagined I’d be able to do things like…

-DJ at bars/venues using their provided wifi

-Stream songs from the opposite side of my house (30-40 feet wifi range)

-Use nearby building wifi when I’m DJing outside

Currently, I can’t even leave the room with my router and shut the door without losing connection. I also sometimes can’t even connect to routers that are 2-3 feet from me. I’m not sure if it’s because of the router settings but each place I’ve tried has had a pretty standard set up. I’ve also updated the firmware for the controller and if anything this has made it worse.

Anyone else having these kinds of issues? Is the wifi just not that great on this device? I feel like for a controller that puts so much emphasis on streaming your music I could at least expect a range of 100 feet but maybe I’m wrong? If anyone has a Prime Go with a somewhat normal wifi range please let me know, I’m trying to figure out if I need to get mine exchanged. Thanks!

Prime Go user here and I’ve had no issues with WiFi range or connections. No issues either when connecting to mobile hotspots.

1 Like

I would always recommend to hardwire it. It’s way quicker and reliable.

We always hardwire it no matter how inconvenient it might be.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@garcigasai reports:

Problem resolved with a replacement thank you!