Before creating a new topic, please search this category to see if the issue has previously been reported. For all new issues, please use the following template.
— Delete this line and all text above prior to posting —
Beta Version: Prime 4 v1.4 beta
Steps to Reproduce:
- @Preferences: set the BPM % to 10% 2.Load track with slow BPM on a deck(ex. 90BPM)
- Load Track with fast BPM on another deck (ex. 150BPM)
- Press Sync button on first deck.
- Press Sync button on other deck. (–> This deck syncs with the first track but is more or less than 10%)
- Toggle both Sync buttons off on a deck and move the pitch-fader.
- Maximum or Minimum Pitch % of the fader is now more or less than 10%
Expected Result: Maximum or minimum Pitch % should always stay 10 % because of the preferences.
Actual Result: Pitch is 50% or 100%
Reproducibility: When Sync is activated and deactivated on two decks and loading a track with different BPM
Additional Notes: You can switch the BPM% again if you go into preferences and switch between the %. The BPM% is then set correctly.
Link to Video Repro: No link available