Exiting Browse View back to Performance View

Hello, all.

I hope everyone is doing well out there. I feel like I am completely missing this step, and I will feel like an idiot if have. However, I cannot get back to the Performance View screen after I have loaded a track, have it playing, and want to look for another track to throw into the Prepare folder. I have tried hitting the Back button, items on the screen, etc. Nothing gets me back to the Performance View. This is really annoying me. There should be a way to get back to the Performance View from the Browse View without having to select a track, or worse, stop a track that is playing to get back to that View. Please help, fellow DJs. Thank you in advance! Cheers!

V/R…

Press View button or on Prime 4 alternatively press the box Library on the touchscreen at the bottom, which is green when you are in the Library view.

I feel like the biggest, idiotic newb ever. Thank you very much for letting me know! I really appreciate it! I knew it was something simple!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I certainly can confirm that you’re definitely not the biggest idiotic newb ever. Those are the ones who only register to complain unfairly or troll :grin: Enjoy your set-up

1 Like

The reason I say I am is I have had my SC5000s for a year now…It has been stumping me since! Ugh. I will take your compliment well as you are correct. Most would have complained that the players are “messed up”. No way. I knew the product developers had an exit button. If I had one complaint, it is that the button is on the opposite side or at least give a way to get back via the browser knob. Alas, it is only a minor flaw and it is a very nick picky personal one from me not from the design! It is no matter. I am WAY HAPPY with my Denon gear! Once again, thank you!

Cheers!

Cheers!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.