Error; The Following Peripherals did not come online during boot

Hi, so i turn my Prime 4 on and start playing some music… I noticed the boot time was extra long… I also noticed that both L&R Album Art are not displaying on either platter… Then i get the following error message popup; “The Following Peripherals did not come online during boot” “Prime 4 Right Display (00.38)”… I am on the latest firmware 1.61… Never an issue until now.

*Update… I just did a restart and so far so good.

Did the message appear just after updating the firmware to 1.6.1, or did you already use the console with the latest firmware without getting any problems?

Ciao ho lo stesso problema, non so cosa fare!!! aiuto

Hi, I updated to 1.6.1 when it first came out a while ago… All went well.

stesso problema spero risolvibile senza mandarlo in assistenza!!! se c’e’ qualche soluzione fatela sapere

It is usually a hardware problem. You can try to install an older firmware (maybe 1.6.0) but I don’t think this will fix the problem.

@Giuliano purtroppo in genere è un problema hardware e dovrai mandarlo in assistenza.

Hopefully this was a one time error and not a future hardware failure. It hasn’t come up again (so far)… And I’ve turned my Prime 4 on/off like ten times…