I’ve been seeing a lot of people (myself included) asking for features like smart playlists for a while now, so I decided to do something about it. I hope it saves y’all some time and stress <3
- Smart playlists
- Generate playlists based off of easily configurable rules
- Filter tracks based on album, bpm, file type, and more
- Use different operators to filter attributes including Regex
- Logically group filters with
- Smart playlist definition example
- Library relocation
- Relocate missing tracks
- Provide a folder to search for tracks in
- Automatically backs up library before running
- Supports Engine 1.6
- Cross platform
- Windows & macOS
- macOS is untested. The code is written to be compatible, but I don’t have a mac to test on. If you have a mac, please let me know if everything works properly.
If there’s a feature you’d like added that would be useful to you, please open a feature request!
Requires NodeJS v14+
Standalone version coming soon
$ npm install -g enjinn $ enjinn
$ npm install -g enjinn@latest
ENJINN will notify you when an update is available.