Engine Prime Window not showing up

Hello, I have the latest Engine Prime version and it nolonger shows up. It is started and the Icon is in the taskbar and I see the process in the taskmanager, but the window doesnt show up. It worked until today. I tried rightclicking the taskbar and cascading the window, just in case the window was out of my sceen, but it didnt work. After that I repaired the install and after that not fixing the issue, I reinstalled the software. Still not working tho.

Sincerly, Jan

1 Like

Addition: The Inital loading splashscreen does show up, but the main UI does not

Some enhancements have been made to the graphics on 1.1 (and 1.1.1). You may consider checking for latest graphic card drivers for your graphics system, DirectX drivers etc

I updated all of my drivers etc. and it still doesnt work. I was on 1.1.1 for a few days already with no problens at all but suddenly I geht this issue.

Jan

I had the new 1.1.1 Version already running on my system, but suddenly it nolonger shows up. The driver etc. are all up-to-date. Im running a Dell XPS15 9560 (Intel I-7 7700HQ and a GTX 1050) Sincerly, Jan

Same. I couldn’t get 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 to open.

I just started having this same issue out of the complete blue with version 1.2.2! @Flusnerd did you ever solve this?

Weirdly, this happened to me the other day. In the end, I left the splashscreen at Initializing Graphical User Interface for about 5 minutes and Engine eventually opened. Since then it’s been fine! This is on Windows 10.

It all of a sudden happened to me yesterday. After some fiddling around I fixed it in the following way. I have Win10 btw. Put the pointer on the windows taskbar where the engine icon is. A miniature screen will appear representing the engine application. I right clicked on the miniature and selected ‘maximise’. This did the trick for me

1 Like

@MCX800 your solution fixed my problem.

@Kade Sometimes it pays to search and read though the forum topics. I bet you would have found a topic and an answer covering exactly this issue.

Absolutely, It most definitely saved me a lot of hassle.