Engine Prime v1.5 not analyzing

Back up the library, move it out and start engine prime empty. Put in only the problematic tracks. See what happens. After the test You can revert back to Your 5000 tracks safely. No need to remake all of them.

1 Like

Like @NoiseRiser suggested

Start afresh with a clean slate.

Rename the Engine Folder on all the Prime collection drive (C D and any mounted external drives)

Deleted Engine Prime folder on external drive but saved the music folder of course. started new. opened 1.5.0 and dragged all files from files window in engine to collection. Came over quickly, and started reanalyzing my 4000+ files. About 1000 songs in and the program crashes and will not start back up with the external drive connected.

Cleared out New Engine Prime folder again and it opens correctly. Scanned the HD for errors.

Seems to be buggy right now. May have to revert back to beta version for now. I will say the analyzing of files is extremely quick when it works.

I did open a bug report.

hello guys, I had the same problem, then I reformatted the internal SSD of prime4 with the old library, I reloaded all the playlists and I solved the problem!

2 Likes

format and reload tracks via engine does fix the issue so far, fingers crossed i can get it all done before my stream :rofl: :rofl: thanks to all those for your input

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.