Today we’re happy to announce the release of Engine Prime v1.3.2. This update includes a number of new features, improvements and stability enhancements.
A big thank you to our Engine Prime Private Beta Team for helping us test and refine this release.
Here is the overview video highlighting a few of the key features.
Please find the download and full release notes below.
- As of Engine Prime v1.3.2, macOS El Capitan 10.11 has been removed from the officially supported operating systems.
- macOS Catalina 10.15 is not yet supported. This support is planned for the next release.
- Current supported Mac OS versions include 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14.
- Current supported Windows versions include 8.1 (up to date) and 10 (64-bit only).
Engine Prime v1.3.2 - Release Notes
- Added Serato Crate play order being retained when imported as a Playlist
- BPM detection improvements
- Added waveform zoom controls in the deck area
- Added Playlist total time and file size in track list
- Added Crate total time and file size in track list
- Added the ability to select multiple tracks to drag to desktop or external applications
- Added the ability to drag and drop a folder from your files system into the Playlist area to create a new Playlist
- Improved the import and update time for Serato, Rekordbox, Traktor and iTunes libraries
- Text selection highlight retained when Hot Cue color selected
- When the collection update button is pressed, the song list is now focused on the collection being updated
- Metadata is imported for more WAV formats
- Added warning when deleting Crates
- Changed “Publisher” to “Label” in Sorting Columns
Fixes / Improvements:
- Fixed issue with the scan running even if MCX8000 compatibility scan was set to off
- Fixed crash when using Skype with Bluetooth headphones
- Fixed issue with unsupported drives showing user profiles
- Fixed issue where some tracks appear with 00.00 track length
- Fixed possible crash with duplicate sound cards attached
- Fixed possible crash when exporting to external device
- Fixed possible crash on shutdown
- Fixed possible issue with mouse scrolling sometimes jumping up to top of the tracklist
- Fixed possible freeze when dragging tracks around library
- Fixed issue with locked tracks failing to export to device
- Fixed refresh of track list in collection view for third party library imports
- Fixed issue with file duplication using Unicode characters on Windows
- Fixed the track highlight refocusing to the first track in a Crate when removing a track
- Fixed an issue with repacked playlist folders resulting in incorrect track count on hardware
- Fixed possible crash when updating Serato library
- Fixed an issue with Rekordbox files displaying file size incorrectly in File Size column
- Fixed and issue with BPM Sort for Rekordbox and main library collection views
- Various stability tweaks and improvements