Hi guys - as mentioned in the SC5000 Prime category page, here’s specific info on the Engine Prime v1.2 software update. Some great additions, including NI Traktor integration, enhanced ‘playlist’ workflow, improved downbeat detection + more. Here’s Jason from the Denon DJ Product Team to explain the features in detail:
SJL0-1.2.0 Engine Prime 1.2.0: New Features: - download: http://denondj.com/engineprime
- Traktor Playlists and Songs, including Loops and Cue Points can now be imported into Engine Prime via exported Traktor NML file.
- Playlists can now be added to folders.
- Added 98 - 195 BPM analysis range.
- Serato Playlists can now be dragged to Engine Prime Crates/Playlists areas.
- Dragging a crate to the same crate on a remote drive now adds the content to the remote crate.
- Downbeat Detection algorithm is improved.
- Playlists and History lists are now exportable as M3U, CSV or JSON files.
- FLAC and Ogg files now show album artwork. All tracks already in collection must have album artwork added by selecting “Re-import track information.”
Misc Features: Added a safety feature where waveform data will no longer be written to the database if the DB filesize is close to the maximum file size when using FAT32 (4 Gb)
- Fixed an issue which prevented Serato databases stored on non SC5000 compatible drives from being shown in the Serato library pane.
- Fixed an issue where exporting tracks to a removable drive could hang on 1 track remaining.