ENGINE OS What is it?

Im so confused, my prime was gathering dust for a few months so when I come to update it I noticed engine os was the newest software…is this for music organising? Whenever I make a database it fails at about 30%?

Do I still need to use the old software to import music to my prime?

Thanks in advance

Engine OS is the Linux based operating system for the Prime series hardware (SC5000, SC6000, Prime 4, Prime 2 and Prime Go)

Engine Prime is the PC/Mac software for organising music.

1 Like

Just ignore everything…delete the post hahah! Thanks mate, this will explain why it doesn’t run properly on my WINDOWS laptop :laughing:

1 Like

Still curious how you’d get EngineOS on a PC and then have it to fail creating a database at 30%.

Both are not possible.

Considering how badly I messed the download up its probably best I dont try and ask or answer such questions. It installed, looked different to the other software id used previously, it said I had a hotlist and would I like to load it, then when creating an engine database it got so far then just stopped.

Thats why I thought it was a bug or that I was trying to add too many files at once or something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.