Engine OS v1.5.1 PRIME 4 font issue

Good luck with your issue mate, , sync dj’s are banning my complaints, cos they don’t even understand what Real mixing it’s about,Guys, denon won’t give You anything for free, so keep your knees safe, , , for real, what’s new in 1.5?Please , let me know,can’t find anything usefull, Ohh thanks for quick access to platforms i don’t even use, Great, Now i need way more clicks, and the biggest improvement, new typo in effects screen!! Woww!!! That makes your performance way better!! Real problems, When a tiny clock in a corner, a multicolour wave, Option to turn out those dimmed lights, Double decimals in bpm, a proper and save drive eject ( stuck 3/10) So tired of “corrupted database”, And i use very best drives , a tap button ( absolutely key feature) , And please, Make the audio card free!!! Denon wont’ reply to my dm’s, they promote prime series as a new way to standalone perform, willing to beat up Pioneer, i did trust them, But, a year later,still down, and getting worst, i guess they hold Numark Staff, don’t forget they tried to sell all parts, Stay safe, and use records

You got flagged by your fellow DJ’s in the industry, so your post gets hidden automagically.

And I must say, your list of missing features is impressive for a real DJ. :facepunch:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I really don’t care about your opinion nor your post. Just don’t hijack for your own benefit.

4 Likes

There’s about 20 things. Just read the release post.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.