Engine OS 1.5.1 stuck on boot

Are you sure about VIEW? I think it’s EJECT.

With the view button…WHAT?! In the UK we’d say that to describe having rather too much alcohol.

Oh wooow! I haven’t got pished for ages :beer: :beers:

:crazy_face::joy:. Pushed

For me it was the view button. That’s curious… Or the eject button unbrick a device too

It could be a last resort, if with other methods it is not possible to restart the P4 or when it is locked for some reason. :joy: :joy: :crazy_face:

Wanted to drop by my feedback as I also experienced my Prime 4 bricking immediately after 1.5.1 Engine OS update. I updated via MacBook Pro with USB cable.

Worked just fine right before update; I tested a few songs and tested my mics as a control test to experience the before and after mic threshold update.

I will attempt to revert back to 1.4 via USB thumb drive as others have suggested. My unit is stuck at the “Engine OS” display screen when turned on. Nothing else happens.

Thanks to @DJDark for providing a tutorial in another post on how to revert your Prime 4 back to 1.4.1 so that is not bricked for now. Fixed without issue. https://community.enginedj.com/t/i-ve-just-updated-my-prime-4-to-1-5-1-now-it-s-stuck-on-load-screen-help/24573/9?u=dj_ramo

1 Like

Plus others bugs on Prime Go (play button stuck randomly and the only way is to reboot)

Please 1.5.2 as soon as possible.

Tonight I gig on P4 1.5.1 I hope I won’t have bugs.