Engine DJ desktop issue

Hope i am posting this in the right area. Does the new software 2/2.01/2.02 autmatically sync from an inserted usb drive that has been prepared in engine dj and is there a way if switching it off?!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: See the attached video were i clear a playlist but when i insert a usb drive that has that playlist on it the playlist on my laptop get over written automatically with the one on the usb drive This is very frustrating if i had on added a load of tracks to the playlist. I found that out the hard way before leaving a gig on friday were 2 playlists that i spent an hour or 2 got over written.

What a i doing wrong?:ok_hand::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Redirecting...

Nothing is actually overwritten. Simply Engine DJ will show you that you have a playlist on your remote unit. If you eject that remote drive you will see the remote drive playlist disappear from your local collection.

If you want to stop seeing that playlist, you must also delete it from the collection on the remote drive.

Nope… if i clear a playlist on my laptop then load different tracks into that playlist or lists for that matter when i plug in my drive that i would have sync’ed maybe a few days ago so it has the files in that playlist that i just removed it automatically overwrites the files in the playlist on my laptop as its done in the video i posted.

The work around i am using is to clear the playlist on my usb drive and my back usb first before i start preping… but this did not need to be done in pervious versions