Engine 2.0 slow load times

Hi, I updated my sc6000’s to engine 2.0 by using the auto update over Ethernet , the units detected and updated the 2 internal drives, one drive is an ssd and the other is a mechanical sata drive. The sata drive updated with no issues but the ssd initially said corrupt issues but after a reboot all appeared fine. The question is, why is the ssd loading identical tracks much slower than before update? it’s as if it’s analysing them like when loading from beat port, all the cue points etc are intact. The sata is a backup I created using engine some time ago, but also updated at the time of firmware update to 2.0. The sata drive is faster at loading the same track than the ssd and that’s not how it should be. I’m currently re analysing the database on my pc and will reformat and re download the engine database once I created new playlists as the ones currently on the ssd were created on the player therefore I assume they will not transfer to engine so would be lost if I don’t make playlists as if they were crates made on the engine on my pc. Have I missed something.? Did I update incorrectly. Any advice is appreciated.

here my list problem…

slow load times and more…

Only problems with engine 2.0 in sc6000, DENON can test things before launching the version?.

i do downgrade to 1.6.2.