ECHO Filter and Sweep FX B loudness

When using the B sweep effect, the volume ramps up quite significantly when setting the knob to say 3 o clock. The echos seem to amplify each other. The same thing can happen when using the ECHO effect with a wet/dry maxed out. Would it be possible to normalize the output so that the volume more or less matches the volume you had before applying the effect? I now have to manually counter effect this by lowering the volume.

I’m using firmware version 1.6.1.

3 Likes

This has been an issue for a while but I thought it was resolved in 1.6. Could be wrong.

Actually I’m on 1.6.1 and can confirm the issue still exists.

1 Like

I know the beat fx have improved as in sound levels but still shocking effects. My old dnx1500 was great. Not so impressed. Let’s hope another update is on the way!!

1 Like

1.6 was a little better.

Have you tried 1.6 and can you confirm whether 1.6.1 is louder? I don’t want to update yet if this is an issue in 1.6.1

Thanks.

Unfortunately I updated straight from 1.5.1 to 1.6.1, so I don’t know if it was better on 1.6.0. I do confirm though that it still is an issue

I can confirm this issue exists on 1.6.1

So now you can no longer fully crank sweep effect B for a quick echo out as the volume spikes too much.

Great as the latest streaming updates are, perhaps the next one should concentrate on getting the fundamentals right.

3 Likes

You would have thought the effects would have been sorted by now. Still exists in 1.6.2.

recently bought a Go and whilst I am happy with the sweep filter on deck 2 does not work properly when turning the filter from 12 to 2 unless already at 2 and press the button none the latest update did not fix this issue i hope denon address’s this in the next update.

Hey probably a silly reply but I saw a video tutorial yesterday and the guy was using just a 3 or 6 o’clock position for that function.

thanks I am hoping Denon address’s this in the next update I as it affects a lot of people

2 Likes