DVS Control vinyl support

What are the chances of having DVS control built in. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @discobobdie thank you for your question.

We can confirm this is DVS ready through channels 3 & 4 with Serato, this feature will be enabled in the near future. thank you.

1 Like

I mean to control the waveform on the prime 4 internally no computer or serato what are the chances

3 Likes

I’d like to see a standalone Prime 4 DVS support also. Please make it happen Denon. Don’t want to have to rely on Serato for DVS, it would defeat the whole purpose of buying a standalone unit :fist:t3:

7 Likes

Hi Jay_DenonDJ

Just to confirm its DVS ready on channels 3 & 4. Do you when this will be enabled.

Hi, I cannot give you a date but I can tell you this is being worked on by Serato and when we have an update from them we will let you know.

Thanks J

1 Like

Cool,thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Hi Jay_DenonDJ

Its been around 3 months, do you have any info when DVS will be enabled by serato?

I actually made a feature request for this. Please give it a like as it hasn’t got much support yet. Standalone DVS

7 Likes

I would Buy the VL 12’s if this ever happened !

1 Like

Yep this would greatly help to promote the VL 12 Sales … I would Buy VL 12 instead of 5000m

The strangest but pretty cool thing happened the other day while I was using Serato DVS - I switched back to the Prime 4 standalone and started using Engine Prime library but I noticed that Serato DVS was still enabled on my Mac. I was able to continue using the Serato vinyl DVS on line 3 of the Prime4. I haven’t been able to recreate this - not sure if this was a one time bug or if this is something that’s available on the Prime4. Anyone seen this before?

Il Dvs Esiste già nel mixer 1850 perché non passarlo alla prime 4