We’re very happy to inform you that Engine Embedded v1.4 Beta 2 is now available and supports the SC5000, SC5000M and PRIME 4. This update unlocks Wi-Fi, and TIDAL music streaming service for all PRIME Series Media Players as well as additional features and improvements.
SC5000/M users should also check out the Beta 1 Release Notes as the new features and improvements pertain to SC5000 and SC5000M as well.
- Source switch icon implemented and moved to top of left-hand navigation
- TIDAL Icon is removed from crates/playlist/search and applied to source switch icon
- Played state is shown (green) on TIDAL tracks
- Wi-Fi icon in source screen shows ‘crossed through’ when Wi-Fi is disabled
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- “Connecting To TIDAL” is now shown when the unit is logging into TIDAL services.
- Fixed an issue where searching would cause the GUI to lock up for a few seconds.
- Fixed an issue where flipping back and forth between Tidal search and a drives folder’s could cause the unit to reset.
- Fixed an issue where the track focus would jump to the bottom of the song list when searching.
- Fixed an issue where hot cues did not always trigger correctly when quantize was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where downloading Tidal tracks would stop working after a while.
- Improved seeking through FLAC files.
- Prime 4 record level is again the same level as 1.3.2 (was lower in Beta 1).
- Improved Wi-Fi connection handling.
- Misc stability improvements and fixes.
Beta 2 Known Issues:
- In certain circumstances, instant doubling tracks may break ability to download/play TIDAL tracks.
- Downgrading to a pre 1.4 released version will not disable Wi-Fi connectivity. Denon DJ is not aware of any issues caused by this. To avoid this, simply disable WIFI before downgrading to the previous version.