We’re pleased to announce the availability of our latest streaming service - SoundCloud! SoundCloud brings the greatest selection of music from the most diverse creator community on earth to both our SC5000 and SC5000M Media Players plus the PRIME 4 Standalone DJ Console.
If you are not a SoundCloud user but would like to try out their music service, click the link below for a free 30 day GO+ trial.
We’re excited to bring DJs this new standalone capability and look forward to your feedback!
- Integrated SoundCloud Go+ music streaming service.
Note: SoundCloud functionality replaces TIDAL in this Beta build however both streaming services will coexist in the final build of 1.4.2.
Known Public Beta Issues:
This is a list of bugs that we are aware of and will be fixed before the final release of 1.4.2.
- Some SoundCloud track lists or folders may not display a complete list of results.
- Changing Soundcloud track quality and reloading the same track causes it to play at an incorrect pitch/tempo. For the public beta, we recommend choosing a track quality setting in the beginning and sticking with it.
- People/Playlists filters in SoundCloud search may result in a subset of results shown.
- Scrolling down to fetch more tracks may fetch less results each time.
- “Fetching more tracks” may appear when there are no more tracks to fetch.
- In some folders, selecting a playlist whilst “Fetching more content” is displayed, will cause it to stop fetching more playlists.
- SoundCloud may fail to download tracks when loading in quick succession onto different decks/layers.
- In rare circumstances, waveform and audio can hang when tapping play on 2 SoundCloud tracks at same time.
- ‘Regular’ SoundCloud quality does not display bitrate/codec.
- Cancelling download with no network connection temporarily freezes unit.
Before participating, it’s important to acknowledge the following:
- Beta builds are not complete and may contain bugs
- Always create a backup of your Engine Library before installing beta builds
- Beta builds should not be used in live performance environments
When reporting issues:
- Post issues in the Defects & Issues section not in this thread or on Facebook
- Use the provided template
- Be as descriptive as possible
- Post only one issue per topic
- Keep conversations on topic
- Be considerate to community members and staff