Download availability of Engine OS 1.5.0 for PRIME GO

Hello everybody! :slight_smile:

First post on the forum for me! Gotta say am excited :angel:

I’ve been searching for a downloadable Engine OS v1.5.0 (the one that the unit comes with) for the PRIME GO. Tried to look into the downloads archive but no prime go stuff is there :frowning:

Would be useful for debugging purposes if for example somebody has some problems with the current firmware(s) :slight_smile:

Can Denon DJ staff make it available for us? Thanks and keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Alex1s Welcome to the forum.

Newest software is available for a reason. We don’t go back much, if something is not broken, don’t try to fix it.

1 Like

You don’t even go back to 1.5.1? :slight_smile: Just asking out if curiosity

No, 1.5.2 has some bug fixes, so that what the updates are for - getting new features and solve the bugs.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Alex1s,

There are archives offered for some of the equipment but not all (i.e. Prime 4 goes back to 1.3.1). I’m assuming the the GO is so new (and working as planned) that Denon doesn’t feel a need for archives at this point.

1 Like

Ok thank you @NoiseRiser and @Mixlive! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’ve problems with 1.5.2, deck 2 freezes sometimes, I need urgently do rollback to 1.4.x, I hope it will be available or a 1.5.3 version fixed…

Ciao @v.torsello :slight_smile: anche tu italiano? :slight_smile:

Some users report it is a ground issue, take a look at this topic:

Prime go Problems after 1.51 update

Maybe this suggestion taken from the topic above can help:

https://community.enginedj.com/t/prime-go-problems-after-1-51-update/24748/16?u=alex1s

1 Like

Sì italiano :slight_smile:

no ground problem I was working with battery (Prime Go and speakers) I have already 1.5.2 and the problem exists.