Does anybody use the Denon MC4000 with OS X Catalina?

I own the Numark NS7III and after years of going through numerous windows laptops that always ended up with ram issues I finally bought a 2015 MacBook Pro with 16gb ram that would work and be trustworthy. I soon after found my decks weren’t working with Serato. They work in virtual DJ, but while doing some really heavy mixing (mixing I don’t ever do at weddings, only practicing by myself) it froze up on me but the ram was still under 30%.

After searching pages and pages of help requests I found that Numark basically left all their devices hanging with no driver updates/releases. Before 10.15 Catalina you didn’t need drivers for OS X but now apple changed it and updated everything to 64 bit. Numark hasn’t even confronted the subject in months and now i’m stuck with $1,500 paperweights because I can’t trust them at a gig especially since Serato doesn’t work at all. Its possible to write a driver, I’m pretty sure that’s why virtualDJ still works because they wrote their own drivers for the NS7III.

To get to the point, I’ve decided to just get a new set of decks altogether and hold on to my Numark ones just in case they decide to release a new driver. I have been looking at the MC4000 and haven’t seen one forum having issues with them and Catalina, but I see on one of Denon pages it says something about the editor or firmware update utility might not work so I am skeptical. Does anyone use this combination and it preforms good at gigs? Thanks in advance!