DNH-C1000s LEDs not working

Good night My DNH-c1000s stopped working the LED commands sent by the software. Any Led that would normally be flashing does not perform any function, such as TAP, CUE or Loop in and out. Could you help me in solving the problem or is there a Troubleshooting tool for this I already rewrote the firmware but it didn’t solve

Video of problem

How old is that thing ?

Maybe some weak capacitors. I have had similar problems on my midicontroler. The light went dim, and after a while it starts disconnecting. So I decided to look into it … there I found som capacitors which has been bulged. just buyed new ones, soldered them in … an voila … It worked again.

1 Like

Hey DjDark…thanks a lot

The leds work, if I turn it on with SHIFT + BACK, all the lights are on, what it does not do is flash when activated, like the CUE when it is activated, or the TAP when it catches the beat of the music, as it was before … . Do you know anything?

Okay. So that sounds more like an software problem. Try to reinstall the drivers for the DNC-C1000. Maybe a update has broken the drivers. Look at the devicemanager, and delete the drivers. Then do a fresh install of drivers. (But it also could be an update of the DJ Software, which leads to this failure.)