DN-SC2000 compatible with Mac OSX 10.13.6 and Traktor Pro 3 ???

Hi, can every one tell me if the DN-SC2000 works well with Traktor Pro 3 running on Mac OSX 10.13.6 or newer versions of Mac OSX?

I am using Traktor Pro 3 on MacBook Pro 15" 2012 with OSX 10.13.6 High Sierra… is that gonna work? I just wanted to find out before buying a pair off e-bay. Please help.

The sc2000 is something around 10 years old.

So came out what? 8 years before traktor 3.

You might get basic midi buttons out of it, maybe pitch slider, maybe at a push some sort of platter control but unusual things like the complex LED signals out to the sc2000… I wouldn’t like to guess

Hi Nate, considering those midi controllers don’t have an audio interface that require drivers and OS compatibility you will not have those issues.

You will need a user created midi mapping (Denon provided one only for Traktor Pro and Traktor Pro 2 versions of software) so you better check if they are available or somebody can create it for you. Most likely, you will be able to use a midi mapping for a late version of Traktor Pro 2 (2.6 or later) without major problems.

Thanks for your response. I’m reasonably comfortable with creating my own mapping in Traktor, but I have never mapped jog wheels for Traktor before.

If you use a Traktor 2 mapping as your starting point you won’t have to map jog wheels. I think NI only slightly changed midi mapping between TP2 and TP3, nothing major.

Here, sombody made a mapping for Traktor 2.11 so try to use that: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/7703