DMX laser needs to be prepared in SoundSwitch desktop or not?

Thats correct.

This system is super helpful, it means that we only need to handle fixture requests once and all users get the updates.

Hey Hubert,

Ok I have added the Color channel to the attribute cues. to see this change at your end, navigate to the top menu and select Options - Update Fixtures

This is great! Kudos to the whole Soundswitch team for this idea.

So to update my local pair of fixtures, do I have to use this menu?

This means that I always have a local copy of the fixtures, and therefore I can also work offline. But if you update the fixtures list I have to use this command to get my local copy updated, right?

Just to wrap it up.

I used fixture SCAN500RGB (ch=34) I just want to import the fixture in soundswitch, export it onto sd, put in in my prime 4 and prime go, to select it in engine lightning. I want the autoscripting to pick it up there.

I mentioned the easy dmx, maybe that was easier to autoscript for you. I have no intention to setup lightshows myself.

Only the SCAN500RGB (ch=34) fixture reacts automaticly to the music. But the patterns are more of the same. And the color buttons now give mixture of colors instead ot their color. And the beam does not seem to be that powerfull.

On the prime 4 is a build in demonstration venue. This venue does magic to my laser. Strong light, great automation on the music. I can go to autoloops, choose a different bank, chill bank give me more waves, dance music gives me more movement of the laser. It amazes me. Only the color overrides do not give me that color.

I appriciated all the work. I do. And I believe it is not easy to programm a fixture like my laser. But I must conclude that the demonstration fixture is doing a great job here. Great lasershow. Much better then the new ones you made. And I will drop it that I cannot override the colors.

I just did not know this demonstration venue worked that well. I only tried that in Soundswitch, not on my Denon gear with music. I did now.

You can delete the fixtures you made for me. Thanks for your invested time.

So my end result. From the Prime 4. Engine lighting. Autoscripted. Running on the demonstration venue:

Is it possible to do something similar with a Cameo Wookie 200 RGY? This already appears as a fixture so do I simply use attribute cues to control the laser?

So im confused are you saying normally even if a lazer is in the list automation doesnt work unless someone who works for soundswitch did something extra like they did for this persons lazer? One of my lazers is on the list the u king 5 beam i forget the whole name but it comes up in sound switch but when i automate it leaves the whole things blank and doesnt tell it to do anything also i have 2 lights not on the list how do I get them added you have the marygel 4 in 1 but not the 5 in 1 and then idk what my other one is it says worldlite on the lgiht itself but it paperwork has no brand listed and a super generic name i also couldnt figure out using the other suggestion of how to get lazers to work

https://support.soundswitch.com/hc/en-us/articles/217880358-One-of-My-Fixtures-Isn-t-in-the-SoundSwitch-Library-Help-

If your lighting fixture isn’t in the SoundSwitch Fixture Library don’t worry we’ll get it sorted. Send through the fixture details including the user manual to support@soundswitch.com and we will add it into the SoundSwitch Fixture Library for you.

Once the fixture has been added by one of our team, the fixture will automatically appear in the library. A restart of the software may be required.

Fixture requests are typically processed within 48 hours.