DJed the revolution yesterday

naaaww if people want to hate on the title or the girl in the photo, thats on them. They got hate in their heart.

The title is important. It was a protest, who is going to carry around big gear during a protest?

1 Like

A lot of battery powered speaker have a Mic input on them anyway so the prime go wasn’t really serving a purpose, except as being a tentative link to shoe-horning a political message into the forum, avoids “off -topic “ calls.

This forum shouldn’t become a political platform.

Its a wireless setup, the XLR input on the speaker is not powered so microphones are not audible. Microphones required the power of the Denon Prime Go to amplify the microphone. Even if it was wired it would be a direct input with no way to level the mic for feedback. Again Prime Go is necessary for proper professional sound quality.

The dance party was for many their favorite part. To transform anger and sadness to joy with music. Without the Prime Go it would not have been a “party”. @Jetsound

So, not a “revolution” then?

Either that word should be removed from post and title, or the entire story thread should be deleted.

This forum should not be used as, or become, a political platform.

This revolution does in fact include a dance party! and Denon Prime Go is going to be the tool. Prime Go is perfect for DJing during a revolution. There is no other controller that has a battery and professional reliable sound. @Jetsound

no other controller that has a battery

…but there are plenty that require only USB power and can be used with a laptop or tablet to provide music without AC connection. Others may be connected to a DC battery pack.

true. dude but now you are on a Denon Prime Go thread talking down the Prime Go.

No, not talking it down. Just saying it’s not the only way of playing when away from power.

@kaleo10,

I took the liberty to send you a pm. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards Engell

1 Like

Denon made the Prime Go cause carrying around a laptop and controller and cables and AC power bank is a hassle, outdated and unprofessional sound quality. My laptop cost almost 5K im not going to carry it around. @PKtheDJ

The Prime Go costs as much as a laptop, so not wanting to carry something valuable isn’t a valid response :slight_smile:

ok dude again why are putting down the Prime Go?

Saying how much it costs is not “putting it down”.

If I said my car costs one million, am I putting it down?

Although, thinking it through sensibly, anyone trying to separate And elevate themselves from a qwerty Laptop DJ to a bonafide DJ will not try to make an impress with a laptop in its own, pressing spacebar to stop and start tracks, with a little ALT+F6 for a bit of flanger… no, they’ll pay out for some decent DJ software like serato or traktor and essentially, complete the picture with a Midi controller, to given them buttons that bonafide DJs use. So while a reasonable laptop might cost the same as a prime Go, the DJ software and the controller could do more than double the costs.

Not forgetting the backwards baseball cap for a true DJs BPM-Synced nodding head

I think he was believing your comments to be suggesting low value for money ratio than expense.

1 Like