Dj X1800 Major manufacturing failure: Interference problem and internal cracking

Good morning all,

I’m new to the community I hope I can get some answers from you

My product is registered on my Denondj.com account

1.And I just made a second request for technical support after an unanswered first one in October.

1. After several calls to the customer service of my seller without response.

2. Add to that a lot of frustration with only 16 months of staff usage.

I hope here that a Good Samaritan can help me so that my X1800 is repaired.

Dj X1800 Major manufacturing failure: Interference problem

• I believe I am not the first that this problem has happened. Sound CRASH interfered with sound went out to monitor and loud squeaking noise inside continuously; the noise suggests a mechanical problem. ** It has been since July 2020 that I can no longer use my blender after several temporary. *** Only 16 months of staff use, 3 hours a week under the conditions of use respecting all the criteria of the guaranteed form of Denon DJ since the purchase.

---- inMusic Brands, Inc. (“inMusic”) warrants an initial warranty that Denon DJ products are ***** free from - * defect in material ---- or workmanship under normal conditions of use—

Bad decision to have thought that “‘Numarks’ could play in the big leagues with their reliability even though I love Denon and will give the products another chance once again; previously I had to sell my first MCX 8000 for operating problem after 1 year of use.

I am tired and very disappointed that I haven’t been able to use my blender for this long.

Cordially! 1607241524397_2|video

1 Like

Je te conseille de poster en anglais t’auras pas de réponse en français

D’accord merci

Seems like I’m going through the same thing. You’re describing the same problem I’m experiencing. Made a request to support as well. I’ve had my unit since the release is the only difference.

This is my video

This has been happening since day one and Denon has done nothing about it. Unless you have a good retailer your stuck with a useless mixer. I sent mine back to Denon UK and the Lies Denon told me and the retailer were horrendous. In the end my retailer sent me a new mixer.

Funny. I JUST experienced this for the first time a couple days ago. I was playing a Virtual Live Stream event. The audio was fine for the first hour and then out of nowhere the audio became distorted across all channels, outputs, and in the headphones. I began to hear an audible crackling sound that sounded exactly like electrical “arching”. Sounds like a fire hazard. I am disappointed to say the least as I bought my units a couple of years ago, but have only used them at gigs a handful of times. They have always been kept inside and in weather tight cases. I sent in a message to support and hope to hear from them soon. This appears to be a common issue. I hope they would consider covering it under warranty.

EXACT same thing just started happening to mine as well: https://youtu.be/ilPGX_fvgBA

This topic seems to be regarding the same issue: Really bad buzzing/crackling sound when turned on

Same thing here: Sound Interference X1800 Mixer No response from Denon DJ

And here…x1800 sound is glitching heavily - any advice? - #16 by Zuckr

Here too… X1800 Buzzing Problem (again)

This keeps going :upside_down_face: https://community.enginedj.com/t/x1800-making-whirring-clicking-sounds/19282 https://community.enginedj.com/t/mixer-making-sounds-and-audio-dropout/8767

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that chief, the list grows ever longer and the silence continues. I was so buzzing about the prime series and what they were doing with it, but this is just a disaster.

I would still try to contact support. Even when it’s out of warranty. It might be a unit factory defect.

1 Like

If not done yet, contact @JWiLL and ask for support.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.