What do you consider as fundamental or minimum requirement for Library Preparation/Music Manager software like Engine Prime
- Relocate Files function
- Unrestricted BPM/Beatgrid edit function
- Near perfect BPM/Tempo detection algorithm
- Frequent enough bug fixes and general software updates
- Bulk deletion of Missing Files
- Main Collection Migration assistant
I know Engine Prime is relatively young compared to the others but i will have thought that was an advantage in that it can take the best features from every other software already available, add their own extras. Its not like they are reinventing the wheel.