Dj prime 2 freeze deck 2

After a few hours of play, deck 2 is freezed, I can load other tracks but, play button and cue button not works. Version 1.6.1. I restarted the console and everything worked for another hours. Now I have remove the internal hard drive and will do other tests.

Noted what tracks you used when the unit froze?

I don’t remember, I was working and I went haywire, I made the video quickly while I was going with the computerI don’t remember, I was working and I went haywire, I made the video quickly while I was going with the computer on aux input. But then I had to restart the console and also the music on the computer stopped for few seconds. I can still review the songs played and figure out which song made the block. Those displayed in the video are those loaded after everything was blocked on the right side of the console.I have date and time of the video, maybe I can find the song that caused the freeze and review it.

Hello ! I had the same problem and it is now fixed as i’m using a better usb (i mean USB made for djing, mine is the survivor). Problem was the same and not related to the music played, as if the track was “stuck”, just by rebooting the controller, i could load the same music and it worked.

1 Like