DJ Denon Prime Go Cross Fader Issue

I had this machine since October 2020 and it worked perfect until recently in march 2021 I noticed the cross fader not working at 100%. I noticed the faster I move it, the other deck is still playing. The other volume controls work fine. But it is very annoying when trying to record scratches which is what I use it for. Another issue is Tidal not loading but I think it’s a tidal issue since they just had an update. But this cross fader issue is my biggest concern.

Have you tried the fader contour settings ? With that you can set how fast and sharp a crossfader acts. Try a bit with the values, as you find the setting it suits your mixing.

1 Like

Have you had any problems with the Crossfader?

I have the Prime 4 … but no. Never had any issues. I just set my contour to the mix behavior. When I wanna scratch, I set it to fast cut. and when I mix and will use the crossfader, I set it to blend mode.

1 Like

How to set it to fast cut? im lost - I’m looking in Utilities and preferences but don’t the settings

You will find the crossfader contour settings for your prime go in the swipe down menu. This is the little grey dash in the upper middle of the screen. You can swipe it down like a menu on your mobile phone. Don´t know how to explain it better xDDD

1 Like

Somehow I must have accidently change the contour settings. Thanks a lot! I totally forgot about the drop down settings. Once I changed the contour settings my issue was solved. So my technical issue was basically me underestimating the power and potential of this machine. It’s like my issue turned into another reason why the the Denon Prime Go is so worth every penny spent!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.