Directly read timecode vinyl

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? To be able to use the phono (turntable) inputs with the added feature of reading timecode directly, and playing the music thats already on the P4 with no external software ne

• How will this feature help you and others? It would be a massive help to those who love to use vinyl, alongside timecode without the need for a laptop or software

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Not that i’m aware of

• Does a workaround currently exist? Only through the likes of serato etc, which requires a laptop

• How often would you use this feature? All the time, people love to see vinyl decks spinning!

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? This can be limited say to just the two channels with phono deck inputs to save on CPU depending if this is atall possible, Also to be able to select from existing popular timecode vinyls (traktor, serato etc)

7 Likes

+1 YES This would make this unit so unique too. I would LOVE this

1 Like
  • 1 for this. Same as my feature request, please give it some love over here: Standalone DVS
1 Like

Standalone DVS in the Prime GO :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Are there any battery operated high torque direct drive turntables ?