Denon X1600 mixer - Recording issue Virtual DJ

Hello all. I have an issue for recording my mixes in Virtual DJ with my DN-X1600 connected via USB.

My setup is the following: 2 DN X-1200 CD Players are connected both to my laptop via USB: music is loaded in the CD Players via VDJ. The CD players are both connected via RCA to channel 1 and channel 2 on the DN X1600 mixer. The mixer is connected via USB to the laptop (windows 10): in the sound configuration of Virtual DJ as ’ input’ ‘record’ is chosen with ‘multichannel (2 - Denon DJ DN X-1600)’.

The issue: when recording my mix, only the sound of 1 of the 2 channels is recorded, while on the mixer itself it is clear that both channels receive sound. The multichannel recording option in VDJ should allow to record the sound of all channels at once, but it is not the case.

I downloaded the latest firmware version and installed (and reinstalled multiple times) the PC driver software. The X1600 manual does not seem to have an answer to the issue. I contacted VDJ technical support but they couldn’t find the problem in their software.

Any idea what could fix this problem?

You need to select in VDJ recording of usb ch 9/10.

Thanks. I read indeed that the master sound is linked to that channel. However, I don’t have this option in Virtual DJ, Windows or Audacity! It only goes up to line 7-8 on my PC. So some kind of issue is in place with the driver. Is there any location where I could download an older version of the driver, as test?